PUNJAB EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Request for Proposal (RFP) for Third Party Evaluation (TPE)]
Punjab Education Foundation's Continuous Professional Development Program (CPDP) unit has trained more than 46000 teachers from 10000 schools through its Cluster Based Teachers Training program (CBT). In addition approximately 3900 Principals/ Vice Principals of 1850 schools have benefitted from School Leadership Development Program (SLDP).
Cluster Based Trainings (CBT) are being conducted and focused on content knowledge of Mathematics, English & Science for Primary and Elementary Level while Physics, Chemistry and Biology and added for Secondary Level. In addition few sessions are also held under the auspices of School Leadership Development Program (SLDP) to meet the general training needs related to classroom management , teaching slow learners, lession planning, group work, use of teaching aids and activity based teaching etc. The teachers of non-elite private schools, charging low fees, are the prime beneficiaries. Eminent organizations having credible track record and expertise in professional development workshops conduct professional development workshops on PEF's behalf.
PEF invites proposals from reputed firms/organizations specialized in performing Third Party Evaluation in Education & Training Fields. The short listed firm/ organization will conduct an independent review/ evaluation of Continuous Professional Development Program (CPDP).
TPE will primarily focus on the following objectives:
- To evaluate the success of the CBT program in improving quality of human capital delivering education services in private sector,
- To determine the efficiency and effectiveness of CBT processes and procedures,
- The transparency and efficiency of the process of selecting partners for conducting CBT workshops,
- To reveal impact level and sustainability of CBT on schools, teachers and learning outcomes of the students,
- The adequacy of length of a typical and quality training workshops,
- The robustness of the PEF monitoring and supervision activities in assessing delivery of training and the achievement of underlying objectives of the program,
- To propose actionable measures for future course of action.
Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for CBT project can be accessed at PEF's website at www.pef.edu.pk For details contact: Syed mahmood Ahmad Gillani, Director (CPDP) at 042-5940261-3.
Proposal along with organizational profile, financial statement, audit reports for last 2 years, track record & past history of conducting TPE in education and training fields, evaluation mechanism, proposed time frame and proposed budget/consultancy cost must reach at the given address within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Dr. Allah Bakhsh Malik
Managing Director, Punjab Education Foundation
19-Ahmed Block, Garden Town Lahore
Phone: 042-9230729, Fax: 042-9230785
Contact : 042-9230729,