TEVTA Auditors Pre-qualification - EOI
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF AUDITORS
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) is seeking to appoint a firm of Chartered Accountants for audit of its Head Office, 31 field offices and 411 institutes/Centers located in the Province for the financial year 2006-2007. Auditors are required to carry out physical verification of fixed assets, stores and cash in hand and will also issue management letter highlighting weaknesses in the system of internal control and procedures with recommendation for improvement.
Audits of each institute / Center, field office will be conducted at site office/institute whereas consolidation of accounts will be arranged at District / Zone and Head Office Lahore. The consolidated as well as individual audit report/accounts of each institute/Center/office would require to be issued.
TEVTA invites proposals from reputable firms of accountants having relevant experience of Government entitles, educational and technical Institutes. The following shall be the pre-qualification criteria to short list a firm:
- The number of audit staff at offices located in the Punjab and Islamabad in aggregate would be atleast 300.
- The number of qualified person (Chartered Accountants, Cost & Management Accountants and Associate Certified Chartered Accountants) at the above mentioned aggregate should not be less than 20.
- The firms must have adequate experience of audit of Government organizations / Educational / Vocational, training institutions.
- Interested firms must have affiliation with some large and renowned foreign audit firm.
- Ranking of the firm as per published list of State Bank of Pakistan.
- Declaration on stamp paper that the firm or its partners have never been black listed / de listed by any Government Office, Authorities, State Bank of Pakistan or other Regulatory Authorities, Courts in the present name of the firm or before merger / change of name.
Interested firms must submit technical as well financial proposals separately quote the rate as per Institute/office basis plus out of pocket expenses with maximum limit along with the detailed profile of the firm. The Financial Proposal of only short listed firms will be considered.
Expression of Interest must be delivered to the address mentioned not later than August 15, 2007. For further details, please contact at the address mentioned hereunder:
General Manager (Finance & Admin)
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA)
96-II Gulberg-II, Lahore.
PABX: (042) 9263055-59
Fax: (042) 9263054
Contact : (042) 9263055-59