TROPHY HUNTING OF URIAL IN PUNJAB, PAKISTAN
1st December to 28th February
The Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department, Lahore, Pakistan, announces for Urial trophy hunting permits for 2009-1010.
Distribution of trophies is as under:
l. Salt Range – (Chakwal, Jhelum and Khushab Districts) 8 Nos.
Hunters and experienced outfitters are invited to offer their sealed bids to the Director General, Wildlife & Parks, Punjab, Lahore up to 19-12-2009 till 11.pp hours which will be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders or their representatives at 11.30 hours. Successful bidders will be notified within 3 days through Fax or E-mail. Successful Hunters / Outfitters will be required to confirm their acceptance of Trophy Hunting offers by depositing the bid money (non-refundable) with the Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department. If appropriate bids were not received on 19-12-2009 then further bids will be received/opened on 03-01-2010.
Terms & Conditions for trophy hunting will be:
- The offer shall be made in US $.
- Minimum price for one Urial trophy will be US $ 15000.
- Gun Shooting Licence fee of US $ 100/- will be charged in addition to the Trophy hunting Permit Fee.
- US $ 8000 should be annexed as earnest money in favour of Director General, Wildlife & Parks, Punjab in the form of call deposit.
- Hunting will be permissible only in community managed areas specified in permit. The extension in the permits will not be granted beyond 28th February.
- In the event of Tie, concerned bidders will be called for negotiations.
- the bidders will clarify in their bids for the number of trophies, applied for;
- One chance will be provided for each trophy and hunter will be required to complete his hunt in specified period of continuous seven days.
- Trophy will be removed from hunting area on the same day of hunt.
- No injuries to other animals or hunting except Trophy Urial will be allowed in the hunting area. In case of injuries / death to other than Trophy animal a penalty of US $ 500 will be levied on licencee.
- The hunters will be required to apply for separate licence for possession of trophy or export permit whatever the case may be:- Possession fee is US $ 100, whereas Export fee is US $ 200.
- CITES export permit will be issued by Ministry of Environment, Government of Pakistan for hunted trophies on recommendation of Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department.
- The Director General, Wildlife & parks, Punjab reserves the right to reject any one or all the bids without assigning any reason. The decision of Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab will be final and will not be challenged at any forum or in any court of Law.
DIRECTOR GENERAL, WILDLIFE & PARKS, PUNJAB
Fax # 042-99212371, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Fax # 042-99212371, E-mail: email@example.com